Who can attend?
Anyone who is passionate about building church! We have no formal or academic entry requirements. So if you are keen to grow personally, develop as a leader and deepen your beliefs so as to be a better church builder, you are welcome to join us.
Building Church DEVELOPMENT DAYS will take place on:
- Understanding Yourself – Saturday 23rd January 2021
- Leadership Team Dynamics – Saturday 20th March 2021
- Church Growth Dynamics – TBC
- Church History – TBC
Building Church DYNAMICS / ESSENTIALS Saturday Schools will take place on:
Unit 1 – September 12th
Unit 2 – October 10th
Unit 3 – November 7th
Unit 4 – December 5th
Unit 5 – January 16th
Unit 6 – February 13th
Unit 7 – March 13th
Unit 8 – April 17th
Unit 9 – May 15th
Unit 10 – June 12th
Unit 1 – September 11th
Unit 2 – October 9th
Unit 3 – November 6th
Unit 4 – December 4th
The Building Church DYNAMICS course is currently held at:
The Edge Centre
Phone: 01942 244460
The Edge Centre is conveniently located just off the M6, M62 and M61 motorways and has lots of parking.
The Building Church DEVELOPMENT DAYS will be held at:
- Understanding Yourself – 23rd January 2021 – The Edge, Wigan (details above)
- Leadership Team Dynamics – 20th March 2021 – Connect Church, Birmingham
Building Church DYNAMICS and Building Church ESSENTIALS students are awarded a Certificate of Completion in recognition of their hard work. To gain the certificate students must have attended all ten Saturday schools (unless absences were agreed in advance), completed the assignment tasks and have paid their course fee in full.
Students are encouraged to attend the Building Church Academy with the support of their local church pastor and to keep them informed of their progress.
The Building Church Dynamics Course Fee is:
- £460 if paid in full one week before the course starts
- £490 if paid in instalments
- Payment in full one week before the commencement of the course £460
- A part payment of £250 one week before the start of your course followed by six monthly payments of £40. Total payable £490
The course fee includes all tuition, fees for DISC personality profiling, any resources given to students and drinks during breaks.
The Building Church ESSENTIALS course fee is:
- £250 if paid in full one week before the course starts
- £280 if paid in instalments
- Payment in full one week before the commencement of the course £250
- A part payment of £100 one week before the at start of your course followed by six monthly instalments of £30. Total payable £280
The Building Church DEVELOPMENT DAY fee is:
- £49 per person
How to register
Please complete the appropriate online registration form and submit it to the BCA office.
You will receive a confirmation email giving more details about your course and direct contact details for more information should you require it.